Australia's best red LED hunting flashlight!
If you have problems with foxes, rabbits, kangaroos, feral pigs, cats and goats destroying crops or preying on livestock, the new Hi-Power Redback is the answer to your prayers.
Red light is perfect for night hunting. It is the go-to colour for most roo and fox hunters. You are less likely to spook these animals with red light as their eyes are less sensitive to the red end of the spectrum. Animals such as foxes, kangaroos, rabbits and cats are practically red colour blind, allowing you to take your time lining up a shot. The red light also reflects much better in the eyes than white light and gives you longer range eye-shine, even in the spill. The red LED module you get with the Redback will blow you away, giving you an unrivalled 350+ metre beam of red light (boosted past 500 metres with the optional collimator lens).
Many torch manufacturers will offer red filters for their lights but these work by blocking the yellow, green and blue spectrum light from the beam, effectively reducing the output by up to three quarters. This dramatically shortens your beam distance - a 300 metre white light with a red filter would be lucky to shine 100 metres. The Hi-Power Redback has no such problems. Equipped with the highest output red LED on the market, the Redback produces 100% unadulterated red light at an intensity and range the others can only dream of.
To make the Redback even better, it also comes with an interchangeable white LED module that allows you to reconfigure it as Hi-Power's best-selling white LED flashlight, the "Scorpion". It is basically two great flashlights in one and represents incredible value for money. The Hi-Power Redback is, without a doubt, the premier red LED hunting flashlight in its class.
Pick up a Redback today and improve your strike rate overnight.
- CREE XM-L2 U2 bin LED with 50 000 hour life span.
- Maximum output: 960 lumens
- CREE XP-E 630nm red LED with 50 000 hour life span.
- Maximum output: 460 lumens
- High efficient constant current circuit and output-luminance
- Micro-controller drive circuit
- Tactical High Mode, and On side switch Infinitely variable brightness system
- Hidden Strobe and SOS, Quickly click 2 times side switch ---> Strobe ,
and quickly click 2 times again ---> SOS
- Working voltage: 2.7V--8.4VDC
- Battery Types Supported: 1 x 18650 or 2 X CR123A
- Runtime: White High output at 3.0A: 960 lumen max for 115 minutes.
Low output at 1.0A: 120 lumen max for 8 hours
Red High output at 3.0A: 460 lumen max for 240 minutes.
- Mil. Spec. Type III hard anodised aircraft grade 6063-T6 aluminium alloy
- Colour: Black
- Ergonomic grip with anti-roll design
- Tactical forward tail cap switch
- High performance aluminium smooth reflector with concentrated beam shot
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear coated and anti-abrasion glass
- Dimensions: Length 168mm, Head Diameter 45 mm
- Weight: 138g excluding battery
- Accessories: Lanyard, spare o-ring
- Specially designed for Military, Law Enforcement, Self-defense, Hunting,
Search& Rescue and Outdoorsman
- Tactical-on side switch Infinite brightness accessible
- CREE XM-L2 U2 LED + CREE XP-E 630nm red LED
- Max output of up to 960 lumens with an effective range of 385 meters
- New hybrid reflector specially designed for CREE LED, which allows for
better beam quality, efficiency and throw capability
- Newly designed high efficiency broad voltage drive circuit
- IPX-8 standard waterproof